ENIOLA BADMUS SAYS "I HAVE NOT CLOCKED 40" TO BIRTHDAY WISHERS


Nollywood performing artist Eniola Badmus turned a year more established yesterday and fans went online to wish her a cheerful 40th birthday celebration.

The performer recognized the birthday wishes and expressed gratitude toward her fans and companions for them yet dispelled any confusion air about her age.

Talking with Encomium Magazine: She stated:

"Yes, today is my birthday, and I am so cheerful and satisfied about it. I give God the wonderfulness."

She proceeded with: "I am 34 today. I express gratitude toward God for all He has done in my life."
At the point when inquired as to why the general population supposes she's 34, she stated:

"Who said I am not 34? In the event that I assert that, don't you know regardless I have elderly ones? What age do you need them to be? If it's not too much trouble I have not timed 40, I am 34. I don't know why individuals are failing to understand the situation."

In any case, the on-screen character's profile on Wikipedia states that she was conceived on September 7, 1977.

ENIOLA BADMUS SAYS "I HAVE NOT CLOCKED 40" TO BIRTHDAY WISHERS ENIOLA BADMUS SAYS "I HAVE NOT CLOCKED 40" TO BIRTHDAY WISHERS Reviewed by Unknown on 12:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.